Thursday, January 22, 2015

Why? Because!

I've been threatening to blog for years.  Figuratively!  I wanted to blog about food and how I manage to work nearly full time and still cook from mostly scratch for my family 29 nights a month, or about my running obsession that's developed over the last five years, or any of a number of other topics.

The title of this blog came to me at the beginning of the 2014-15 school year, when Mr. MT (music teacher!) started his new job as a high school choir director, after 8 years as choir/orchestra teacher at our kids' middle school.  Over the years, we've had a LOT of crazy, inane, borderline intrusive questions asked of his job, his compensation, his workload (or perceived lack thereof); this new position took the questions to a new level of nutso.  Thus, I determined that it was time to be able to not only write about cooking, food, meal planning, running, kids, and life - but also to be able to vent about the less-than-bright things that people say to my darling Mr. MT.

So, this is just the why.  I'll be posting the push-me-over-the-edge to the blog title story soon enough.  In the meantime, thanks for reading, and whatever you do - always remember that the glass is half full, and enjoy the ride!

Love,

TMTW

No comments:

Post a Comment